- In accordance with current data protection regulations, D Satellite. , informs you that any personal data belonging to the User, collected and/or provided through D Satellite (hereinafter, the Web Site) may be processed by D Satellite., among others, for the following purposes: Managing the User´s registration process; Managing the purchasing process of Items; Providing Users with information within the Web Site; Providing Users with adverts based on their interest and preferences; Managing requests for information, complaints, and claims from Users. In addition, Users will be provided with commercial communications sent by electronic means, with regards to products which may be of the User´s interest. Should the User elect to object to the reception of the above-mentioned communications, it should notify D Satellite. of such election by sending an email to info@D Satellite, with the issue “Privacy”.
- Should the User provide the Web Site or the Entity with an email address, a mobile telephone number or any other means of electronic communication, the User expressly authorizes D Satellite. to use such means as a way of communicating with him/her, as a way to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes as well as to provide the User with any relevant changes which are made on or to
the Web Site.
- Users are entirely responsible for the accuracy, authenticity, currency, and completeness of the data that they provide, and are entirely responsible for any loss, damages or penalties that may result from any failure by them to meet such responsibility. In addition, in order to meet the above responsibility regarding the accuracy, it is also the responsibility of Users to notify the Entity of any modification or change regarding data previously provided.
- The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with requirements laid down by the applicable regulations and, in particular, with the obligation of keeping the data confidential and secret. Specifically D Satellite. ensures that the appropriate security measures have been adopted in order to avoid any change, loss or non-authorized access, as well as any harm to personal data and registered information.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. Your continuous access and use of our site will be taken as your acceptance to our terms and conditions without qualifications.
- Information served by us on our website may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. Changes are done from time to time in information’s displayed herein. You are accountable for complying with the laws which applies to your access of o to our site and you are agree that you will not use any information of our site in any way which violates any law. We also suggest you to not submit any information you take it as confidential.